Dutch Chamber of Commerce (KvK) launches support resource for companies and entrepreneurs affected by Corona Virus
Due to unfolding uncertainty resulting from the outbreak of Covid-19, or Corona Virus, the Chamber of Commerce of the Netherlands (Kamer van Koophandel) has launched a dedicated resource to help affected organizations and entrepreneurs to navigate the corporate challenges posed by the virus. The resource accumulates important information and links to government institutions that can help owners, executives and entrepreneurs to deal with the following issues:
– reduction of workload for staff and personnel;
– reduction of workload for private entrepreneurs;
– potential tax issues resulting from decreased profits because of the Corona Virus;
– working from home and duties of the employer during the crisis situations;
– what to do if you need to organize a mass event or a meeting, or travel abroad for business;
– potential bankruptcy as a result of the Corona Virus crisis.
For more information see (in Dutch only): https://ondernemersplein.kvk.nl/het-coronavirus-en-ondernemen-een-wegwijzer/
Do you consider registering a company in the Netherlands? Or do you already have one and need to introduce changes to its structure, corporate documentation, or composition of its board? STRIK TAX|LEGAL is a boutique, multilingual consulting firm that advises on matters of Dutch corporate and tax law and is happy to assist its clients in navigating legal and tax landscape in the Netherlands.
Although STRIK TAX|LEGAL has put its utmost effort in producing this newsletter, STRIK TAX|LEGAL makes no representation as to the (accuracy and completeness of the) contents of this newsletter and excludes every responsibility of liability for any type of damage deriving from the use of its contents.